CureZone   Log On   Join

I think I finally figured it out. by #142362 ..... Allergies & Intolerance Forum

Date:   5/20/2012 8:40:22 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,597
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1941897

Hello all,

SO after the last year and a half of suffering and two seperate docors telling me there was nothing wrong with me, I think I have pinpointed gluten as the problem. All the high night time cortisol, insomnia, gut pain which I thought were parasites, but never got any out ( except candida), burry vision, hypoglycemia, bone and joint pain- my endo said i was too young to do a bone density scan, can you believe it? and referred me to a nuerologist, pyschiatrist- didnt even do any hormone level testing, just for diabetes. I had been getting baaad muscle cramps, then discovered magnesium and realized i was severely deficient in that. And my acidity level which stayed around 6. All the collagen wasting, muscle loss, it all makes sense.
About 2 to 3 months ago, I decided to go raw vegan. The first thing I noticed was my digestion improved immediately. the next day, normal stool. Then one day after doing 3 huge green smoothies before 2, I realized it was 8 pm and I wasnt hungry, no hypo and i slept 8 hrs that night, no drugs. People said I looked better. Well I work in a restaurant and it is near impossible to keep up the number of calories unless you are UBER prepared, and even then you cant stop and eat, so after about a month I decided to eat" regular food" again, just to make it through my shifts. Well the the glassy, blurry eyes with th horriffic brain fog came back, and i thought maybe the meat is too hard on my liver. The pain I was feeling that I thought was my liver may very well be the duodenim/gallbaldder area becaus after ingesting hella magnesium ( in addition to th fact i drink lots of lemon water all day long) I had a 3 day stint in the bathroom, with what i think were stones all floating on top, hundreds, some were green, i never saw anything like that before. During this time i was resarching osteoprosis and it kept coming back to celiac disase so i finally read about it, took a day to go gluten free and sure enough I was clear as a bell. So I did it 2 more days, and even with little sleep I felt 100 times better, I dont get that ovrwhelming fog exhaustion. It was not the meat being hard on my liver.
There is a test for celiac (I am scandanavian with blood type O) but in order to do it you start eating gluten again. I have children and its hereditary so i probably will do it. It is lifelong autoimmune, which would explain my hypo diagnosis at 15, lifelong exhaustion, mood disorders, and of course my drinking was the worst thing i could have done. Once again, I have not been tested yet but this will be day 4 and last night I went out bowling after 4 hrs of sleep and working all day and last night I slept pretty good. I drink chammomile tea to calm any intestinal inflammation before I go to bed. I am still juicing a lot, even more now that I know my poor body was just starving for god knows how long. I am very concerened about my bones still, I will have to fight the doctor on that one. i really hope this is it and the war will be over and I can finally get my life back.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1941897