CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My best teachers, by MH by mh ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   2/27/2006 6:21:29 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,274
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=196929

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

It appears the person we met in FL that has talked to animals around the world all her life has e-mail, "IF" she has an interest in us and decides to communicate, you can bet I will be learning so much about animals and so, so much more.

We asked her to look at Trent age 4, he does not pronouce his s words well, he says the words that end in s with ease, but all words starting with s he skips the s. She took him on circut (her words) and consulted with his spirit and she learned he is only being lazy with his s words and doing it for attention and told her to tell us not to worry, he will stop it by school age or if we give him praise each time he says the words correct! She had a grin after her spirit chat with Trent. Trent seeks to be funny, so I don't question that she was speaking to his Spirit.

The group of people I met with were all quite unique and not the types I meet with here in Ohio. Just one more step forward as I see it.

Everyone should look forward to each day of life, it does have so much to offer just by meeting others. You can't do it, you just have to ask and expect to receive in your due time!

Blessings,
MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=196929