CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Any thoughts on recent blood work changes...good, bad, neither? by Maps ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   11/13/2012 12:26:52 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,426
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2005965

Thanks, again, Grizz.
I just returned from an appt with a new doctor of osteopathy and she is not concerned with the numbers, either. I should have taken a chill pill before posting ;)

I have walked or jogged between 10-20 miles a week, for the past 20yrs or so, plus strength training, as well. Rebounding for the lymphatic system.

It's only been in the last year, since this back problem and fatigue that I've not been able to exercise as I have in the past. The fatigue is being addressed and energy is starting to return. The back gets slightly better, then worse again. My doctor wants a bone density test to rule out osteoporosis. Even with the pain, I still get 5-10 miles a week of walking and some strength training but it all bears good reminding and I agree that diet, exercise and pure water is of the utmost importance.

This new doctor was willing to put me on Armour as my thyroid numbers are a bit low, but I'm not feeling horrible (other than the back) and my temps have improved slightly, so we'll retest thyroid numbers in three months and decide them. Until then, I'll continue with 50-100mg of Iodine and 150-300mgs SSKI .

By the way, she did not understand about my wanting to use iodine, but was open to see how I do and was interested that it has hugely reduced my fibrocystic breast disease :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2005965