CureZone   Log On   Join
 

What Kind of Mold Exposure? by polgirl1234 ..... Toxic Black Mold Forum

Date:   12/1/2012 7:13:15 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,633
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2011784

I'm trying to diagnose whether I have mold poisoning or not, and what kind of mold it could be.

I lived in an apt for 3 weeks with an awful smelling bathroom. Bldg is 100 years old and not insulated. There is a fan and window in bathroom. I can only describe the odor as extremely pungent and dirty, like "bodies". I started getting a "stuffed nose" and at first had a slight runny nose and was wheezing, esp if I laid down on the sofa near the bathroom/living room wall. Eventually I was just left with the "stuffed nose" feeling. (Probably spores.)

When the storm came I noticed a ceiling leak in a closet. It has been poorly patched before. Landlord was unresponsive. I moved out 3 weeks ago.

Unfortunately I transported mold spores on my belongings and some got in my car which has leather seats. I began the throwing out/cleaning/air purifying/HEPA vacuuming/laundry process upon getting here to the new place (which also has mold (which I can smell right away now anywhere I go!) but not as bad as the last place, also in the bathroom and in the adjoining room which I will leave empty and closed up.)

My symptoms are: pain in left calf for 10 days; pain began in the back of both ankles today (this could be from wearing not the greatest sneakers while doing all this clean-up); a SWEET PUNGENT ODOR poring out of my skin all over body and same odor when I pass gas; dizziness; not breathing as deep as usual (I have some asthma from smoking and am still smoking); jumpy at loud noises, a different more metallic odor which is sometimes sweet all throughout my nasal system down to lungs; slightly blurred vision.

When I'm in my car I get very sick and my clothes are saturated with the sweet odor as is my nasal system. Is it worth saving? I'm having it detailed with microbicides etc on Monday, $500. I'm devastated and have lost so much, and am worried about my health.

Does this sound like allergies or something else? If so, what could it be?

Thank you and I hope everyone is doing ok.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2011784