CureZone   Log On   Join

Parasite in head by Valaria ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   12/31/2012 7:12:43 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,304
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2020869

After a determined two-year battle to kill off parasites in my body, I seem to have succeeded EXCEPT for my scalp, nose and ears.

The problem I have had the past couple of days is a parasite that has settled in the outer rim of my left ear. A painful "bump" about the size of a dime initially appeared in front my ear lobe, but it only lasted a couple of hours. Then I felt it moving around the rim of my ear. I slatered on lavendar essential oil and it began to rapidly wiggle around. I applied a drop of wart remover on the external red spots; it burned like crazy. This morning I have tiny blister-like bumps on the rim of my ear and it is bright red. No more movement in my ear, or pressure on the lobe. I hope it is dead.

Prior to the ear, it was in my lower lip. A few applications of hydrogen peroxide on the outside of my lip either killed it or moved it to my ear, who knows?

I've previously had it in my nose. I would wake at night unable to breathe out of one nostril. A squirt of hydrogen peroxide would cause an intense burning sensation accompanied by a "squirming" sensation, but then I was able to breathe again. (I know the dangers of hydrogen peroxide internally, so I've been careful ..)

There still remains a patch on the nape of my neck. I think the parasites actually entered my skin there when it first began. The rash won't heal, although I've gone to many doctors and tried many home remedies and medical prescriptions.

The other thing that I haven't been able to eradicate is a parasite of some sort that has attached to my scalp. When I brush my hair in that particular area of my scalp, it pulls and stings for an instant. Hookworm? I don't know, but my hair (which has broken off at times) has regrown in a wavy pattern at the back of my head. It's really strange.

So -- adding all these crazy symptoms together -- does anyone have an idea what might be in my scalp? I had altogther different symptoms when it was in my body, so I'm thinking I've had different co-infections.

I appreciate your thoughts.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2020869