CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: WHY on EARTH are these jerks still MOVING??! by dave505 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/15/2013 9:18:00 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,991
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2036109

maybe my english is not so good - its possible not my first language.

i was diagnosed with pinworms, giardia and candida. my symptoms were far worst than a pinworm infestation BUT the stool samples did not reveal other pathogens.could happen.

for pinworms doc told me to take albendazole 4 days x 400 mg albendazole cause i was heavily infested. after taking the last albednazole (and did a light garlic enema) i was expelling worms BIGGER than pinworms and by comparing them and ask a lab guy i concluded they are ascaris. the symptoms do match also. next week ill start making some stool tests cause several might be necessary to appear.

How did all these happen? Giardia is in our city water supply. so this one was default :(
Other possible causes: I was working being in close contact with many people each day for several years + living togheter with some that are not very "hygienic" + poor diet (yes) + toxicity (from work, home neighborhood, mold) + Amalgam fillings and root canals.

usually when you take a "normal"infection the body immunity can handle it but when something like the last 3 causes appear your immunity is impaired. so bad luck + my mistakes + toxic environment.

although not a big fan - if you can go see a doctor first. albenda is hard on the liver.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2036109