CureZone   Log On   Join

16th day of juice fast, no weight loss, any ideas? by Thefarm ..... Fasting for Weight Loss Forum

Date:   3/15/2013 11:30:25 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,404
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2046116

Hi all,

Wanted to see if anyone had any insights or advice for how to break this stagnation. I'm on the 16th day of a 55-day juice fast and am worried about why I'm not losing any weight.

I am a 5'6" female. About a year ago I weighed 135 but through eating too many carbs and binging, I gained weight. I started at 155 on the 1st day of the fast. On the 4th day of juice fasting, I weighed in at 150. It's now the 16th day and I'm still150. So 12 days without any weight loss.

Every day I drink a mixture of fresh raw vegetable and fruit juices, water, herbal tea, sometimes homemade vegetable broth, 1 tbs of flax oil, 1 tbs flax/chia seeds, and spirulina and green superfoods powder and E3Live liquid supplement. I count my total caloric intake and each day I total 1200-1400 calories, which is healthy for my weight. I'm at a daily caloric deficit of 250-500. Which should lead to weight loss.

I do regular chlorophyll enemas, professional colonics, massages, castor oil packs, mineral salt baths, skin scrubs, eliminate daily, and am in no doubt that I'm cleansing. I have detox symptoms every two weeks.

But it is demotivating to see no change on the scale... is there anything I can do better in order to reach my weight loss goals?

Thanks for any input!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.58 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2046116