CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Diagnose with Multiple Myeloma. Need advice by joefs ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   3/21/2013 6:19:52 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,216
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2047771

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thanks everyone for your responses. I have already decided that I want to go an alternative route; the possible effects of conventional medicine are too much, and I think they would destroy me, therefore I need to use something natural.

Thanks Jessica for the information, especially the BX Antitoxin. I will look into that.

Chrisb1, thanks for the link to the website.

I have just been reading Walter Last 'Cancer Strategies' http://www.health-science-spirit.com/cancer2-strategies.html Not familiar with his work, but it looks interesting. He mentions Cesium Chloride:
"To destroy tumors use 3 to 6g of cesium chloride in 
addition to alkalizing minerals and proteolytic enzymes."

"Managing Tumours
Tumours often shrink on their own as a result of a proper cleansing diet, and with antimicrobial and mind therapy. In addition, some measures specifically target tumours. These include preventing formation of new blood vessels in tumours (anti-angiogenesis), high-dose protein-digesting enzymes to digest the tumour, sodium bicarbonate or cesium chloride to make the tumour too alkaline, escharotics or cancer salves, and a long cleanse to auto-digest the tumour. For details see the following chapters. "

I found this comment on the website:

"CAUTION: Melatonin should NOT be used by people with leukemia, Hodgkins disease, lymphoma or multiple myeloma. Melatonin's beneficial effect on immunity could worsen immune system cancers. Calcium supplements should also be taken with care to avoid hypercalcemia."

I need something for sleep, and have been using Melatonin. What else can I use?

Kcirla. I was thinking about juice fasts, but I don't have a juicer.What would be a good choice for a juicer. I have though about a blender like the Vitamix if I can get one on sale. Is there a difference between blending and juicing? Would they have the same benefit?

I thought that there would be a lot of sugar from vegetables like carrots when juiced?

Thanks

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2047771