CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Liver flukes by natway ..... Parasites Debate Forum

Date:   4/9/2013 5:48:06 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,408
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2053602

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

How many of your 12" to 19" worms did you get verified? No way worms that long couldn't be verified by a lab.

If it's such a grand conspiracy, why haven't those in alt medicine blown the lid on it? Wouldn't they be against a Conspiracy like that? Where's all the MD whistle blowers? None of them ever grew a conscience? No one ever leaked? If you on this forum got the Conspiracy all figured out and are using the meds conventional medicine would, why are hardly any of you cured of your parasites? What would conventional medicine's protocol be?

They were kiwi seeds because it wasn't my first oil flush and no black dots flushed out the first couple times I did them, only the last one where I ate lots of kiwi's with lots of black seeds the couple days before. I can only imagine what new cleanse and detox path that would have sent you down and how many herbal formulas you would have started to buy if those black kiwi seeds came out of you after a flush because you sound like you wouldn't have guessed those black dots were the most obvious of what they really were.

So how long have you been battling these worms?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2053602