CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: I need help understanding how to detect mold by #173399 ..... Toxic Black Mold Forum

Date:   6/27/2013 10:44:45 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,080
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2078914


1. does anyone know anything about how mold lives on furniture, spores dead or alive?

2.And is there a way to permanently fix it or do I have to get rid of all this stuff?

3. And if dead or alive spores are present even though I don't see them would it effect my other belongings which are all new?
-------------------
Three questions, great, as a reply,

1. As a kind of bacteria, the spores of course is alive. If they are dead, they do not work on you.
2. Maybe you need a air cleaning machine, for example air cleaner , UV lamp, air purifier , this kind of machine have a decent effect in improving air quality, thus reducing your sickness. There is a website talking about these machines working effect http://www.vipairpurifierreviews.com

3. unfortunately. I think so

 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2078914