CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I found something new to try by silverjewel ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   8/15/2013 9:52:20 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,619
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2094800

I am taking four tablespoons of the Lipo-C three to four times a day. The Colloidal Silver I am taking eight tablespoons at bedtime. I have a medicine dose cup that holds four tablespoons, and I take two of them full every night. I am taking MSM , 1000mg, three to four times a day, sometimes more, spaced out throughout the day. This is a lot to take, but it is working at getting the bigger stuff out. I am hoping for an end soon! Still got flukes today, and roundworm again, but just bits and pieces of them now. Got a very large square meaty red fluke today, almost as big as a game dice. Yuck. If you haven't been cleansing for awhile, or you are not used to this, please go slower as it will give you major die off. I am a calm person, rarely ever nervous, but these things are really making me anxious now and I don't like it. I am taking some magnesium to help calm my nerves, it helps a little. The magnesium I take 133mg about three times a day with food. The Lipo-C and silver I take between meals. I also take the MSM with food too. Hope this helps, and good luck. Go very slowly until you see how it will affect you. And the silver works best if you hold it in your mouth a couple minutes so it gets directly into the blood under the tong . It gets carried to the intestines and liver in the blood, and the critters don't like it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2094800