CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Need some comforting words here! by Infinitereform ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   8/16/2013 6:53:13 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,297
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2095131

I made an appointment with a nuro-ophtalmologist for next Wednesday. The only new supplement I have been doing is the Iodine protocol. SSKI at 140mg, with salt, vit c, selenium and magnesium. i have always taken zinc, raw code multi vitamins and complex B vitamins.

My left eye pupil is still more dilated than the right side. I am not going to say that I am not at risk for a stroke, I think that in the toxic world we live in, we all are but, I am 34 years old, 96 pounds, and I have been eating incredibly healthy for the past 6 years, no high blood cholesterol, etc.

nonetheless, this is my priority next week; to get my eyes checked as soon as possible. I don't intend to tell them I have been taking 140 mg of KI, though.

My body is not in good shape, has not been for the past 11 years, and that is what I am doing the Iodine protocol. With the hope to find some mild relief.

This got me very worried and confused. Despite this problem with my eyes I have continued to take the SSKI hoping that it is just one of those detox reactions, and that it will pass. So, I guess the safest thing for now is to discontinue the Iodine until the appointment. the sad thing is that i won;t know if iodine has anything good for me.

Thanks,

Thanks,

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2095131