CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: New Here....need support... by Shadamae ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/2/2013 7:17:49 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,288
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2110786

I just got back from the GI doc today and actually he was very nice - and very concerned. He seemed a little alarmed at how bad I looked - black bags under eyes and extreme stomach distention. I turned in my stool sample but was worried that it was not as liquid as he had hoped it to be in order to see anything. I also did the H Pylori test and am waiting to hear back about both the sample and the breath test next week.

I also did tell him that I saw worms in my stool and he did not seem surprised. He scheduled me for an endoscopy and a colonoscopy at the same time a few weeks from now and gave me more sample bottles to collect more stool samples when I flushed my body out the day before. I never thought I would feel good about having such procedures done but I actually do. Maybe it's time someone looks into all these places after all.

He also talked to me about the Jetty Katz lab (I know many here have experience with them) but said that they do not take insurance) and that he would do the same tests that the other lab could do and it would be covered.

I will still go see Dr. Cahill next week but meanwhile I am going to try and relax as much as possible to try and get the bloating and discomfort down. I am so exhausted and fatigued it feels like I am sinking in quicksand. Just walking to the doc and back made me want to cry.

I am still trying to kill these things with whole foods until I can start to take the supplements again so if anyone has anything they can suggest that I can add (in addition to what I am taking) I would appreciate it.

Right now I am eating raw pumpkin seeds, raw garlic, coconut and olive oil, drinking lemon water and hot tea made with fresh ginger.

Best to all,

Shada

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2110786