CureZone   Log On   Join

Help! Candida opinions needed by andyn ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   11/13/2013 10:54:55 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,659
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2123803

Hey guys,

I was recently tested positive for candida through the Ig blood test. My levels of IgA was extremely high, meaning i have an acute and current infection, my igg however was normal (chronic infection). In terms of symptoms, i dont have many of the common ones related to candida, althought i suspect i get fatigue and brain fog sometimes. I also have bad Acne which i suspect candida to be the cause. I have previously taken Antibiotics for my Acne and soon developed jock itch and athletes foot. Fortunately, after taking nizoral (anti-fungal), i got rid of it. Although im still experiencing mild jock itch, and currently treating it with lamsil sspray.

I dont have any thrush but minimal amount of white coating on my tongue ( could be from dehydration), dont really experience bloating either or any of the common symptoms. So do I really have candida?, im not sure how reliable this test is. What do you guys reckon is the best course of action at this point? Should i try nystatin and see if i experience the die off reaction or should i go on a coconut detox? any recommendations?

Dont know if this helps but i recently took a food allergy test and found out that i have an intolerance to diary and wheat, been eating these since i could walk, never thought i would be intolerant..maybe the cause to my acne, fatigue too? hmmm..

my naturopath recommended some probiotics and bactrex for the candida and gut repair too, but someone said candida can become resistant to natural products

Thanks

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2123803