CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Whole body cleanse with Humaworm? by BrandyS ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   12/12/2013 10:49:29 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,441
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2132172

Thanks Cris! I really appreciate your prayers! It means SO much! There has been so many days where I am in the pits! But I cling to a hope!!

I have consulted my Natural Doctor initially on the HW cleanse, but not on the whole body cleanse. I looked up the ingredients and there is black walnut in both the antibiotic cleanse and the Antivirol cleanse. I have been feeling wonky the past couple of days but I am struggling with more then just worms. I have two teeth with amalgams that have been falling apart since taking the antibacterial cleanse and I can't tell if it is coincidence or not.

Also, I have established a relationship with HW, and I just appreciate them dearly, but I know they are busy and don't want to bother them with every little struggle and fear, you know what I mean? Anyway, thank you again for your kindness! It really means a lot! I am glad you did a second round, I am still praying/debating on if a second on at the three month mark would be a good idea. I may wait a little longer and just hit my body up with vitamins and things.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2132172