CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Seeking advice - Think I have discovered the missing link and dont know where to start by #155216 ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   2/3/2014 11:41:28 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,001
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2147186

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi mikey!

The 'troll' carefully considered the op's words and decided that in the case of a possible dislodged root canal, best not to play with fire just yet. This person is in a new country with no medical care and clearly stated that mercury might be an underlying issue. Dr. Klinghardt is on the cutting edge of linking mercury to lyme disease. But you can skip over this information since you already know everything about everything as evidenced by your miraculous recovery so far.

See Mikey in the real world things are not black and white. People need to make informed decisions which are often flawed but still we must make them. It's not an iPhone app where you can just click on the right answer. Experience reigns supreme.

Liver Flushes are great. I will never say otherwise. Timing is everything.

In your case Mikey, where you are clearly a wreck, you need to do something lest you disintegrate in your mommy's basement. And imo getting rid of stored psych meds in the liver can only be good. Not that I want to help you anymore since you've been so antagonistic. Best for you to be a good doorman and pass out lollipops to the newbs.

Thanks for dropping by Mikester.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2147186