CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Suffering from toxic mold exposure for 3 months, please help! by P4P ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   2/9/2014 8:14:32 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,662
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2149147

Your post is really helpful.I would like to recommend also your fresh squeezed lemon juice and 2 or 3 gloves of garlic crushed in boiled water to a friend who's suffering from mold exposure as well. from what I know she's juicing for her allergies.You have moved out already from that house where you got mold allergies, i'm hoping you've done all preventions now in your new house, choose a house or place which is not too damp, moisture free or better yet use a dehumidifier there are lots online i'm sure you're familiar with the known brands of dehumidifier like delonghi,omega, ionmax to minimise mold attack in your place.
Fix leaky plumbing or other sources of water too. If you have mold in your basement, locate the source and stop the water from coming in.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2149147