CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Suffering from toxic mold exposure for 3 months, please help! by #178856 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/1/2014 9:10:45 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,318
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2154715

I was exposed 5 years ago for 6 weeks and I'm still battling mold. Once you become hypersensitive it's a long hard road back to getting fully recovered.
Here's what I would suggest to you, since you mentioned allergies find a Dr who specialized in Low Dose Antigen therapy (LDA) these shots work beyond your wildest imagination. For immediate relief I would find a Dr who gives glutathione IV's those will make you feel incredible but their expensive. If you can't afford those find a compounding pharmacy that compounds glutathione and give yourself daily shots in the thigh using a 3 cc syringe and a 1" .25 cc needle. Next, coffee enemas for detoxing, your extremely toxic right now and your liver is overloaded the CE's will stimulate your liver and help dump the toxins into the your digestive track so you can eliminate them. This isn't going to easy or cheap mold can totally ruin your life if you don't get a handle on it
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2154715