CureZone   Log On   Join

Diet & Food Sensitivites; What works for you??????? by lovej0y ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   3/8/2014 7:16:38 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,051
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2157031

Was wondering what the diet is of anyone who is embarking on a parasite cleanse. I find that any carbohydrates, even tiny amounts, aggravate my symptoms and are a set-back in my progress. However I see some people talking about how they mix the worming tinctures with orange juice to make it taste better...like what the heck? Whenever I try to go on a parasite cleanse without a huge modification of my diet I get little to no results. Whereas if I cut all worm-food out of my diet I get huge die-off symptoms and more worm pieces in my stool.

For me, any carbohydrates, starches, sugar, additives, artificial sweeteners, canned foods, processed foods, natural flavoring, fruits, and most veggies cause symptoms. Even the gelatin in vitamin capsules feeds them. I can tolerate unprocessed and unseasoned meats & fish such as turkey, chicken, & salmon, all of which I pour liberal amounts of olive oil & pink Himalayan salt on. Also avocados, which I eat ~2-3 full ones daily, lots of leafy greens such as spinach & romaine (also with olive oil), spirulina + chlorella. Chia seeds. All raw nuts/seeds (not roasted) and all oils (flax, hemp, olive). Raw sauerkraut and raw cacao. Raw milk cheese. Literally anything else is suspect. I can still eat carbs but I know it feeds them. The more deeply I cleanse the more sensitive I become to certain foods & chemicals, and this has happened multiple times as it is the 3rd time I've undergone a parasite cleanse. I am currently taking:

Black walnut Wormwood cloves tincture
Oregano oil p73 super strength
Diatomaceous Earth
Milk thistle seed extract
Cayenne extract

Also:
Lugol's Iodine solution 2%
Cellfood
Vitamin B complex
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Fish oil
Magnesium glycinate
Probiotics

Your thoughts, comments, & sharing your own experience is all welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2157031