CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Humaworm issue by BrandyS ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   6/2/2014 7:58:21 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,095
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2177883

So, yes, we did do the WHOLE family! Humaworm is great in that it has a special one for your kids! :D AWESOME for us!!

I did read, that when the female ascaris die, they lay hundreds of eggs to keep their generation going so to speek. SO, we did Diatamaceous Earth in between cleanses to keep the eggs at bay while we waited (we couldn't afford the in between herbs, and DE works WONDERS) and that has helped a lot! SO I would consider looking into that if you are going to keep going.

You know, I did not get the ultra swelling, I know of people who have had ultra swelling.....are you drinking enough water? To help with the swelling? I know too, that you can have a "Cleansing Crisis"....that was when I got SUPER sick before I started to get better. What day are you on again?

This cleanse will kill EVERYTHING, however, it may take more then one cleanse to do so. Like I said, we are on cleanse three, and I think for the most part I have mostly ascaris to deal with....I don't have NEAR as many symptoms of illness and parasites that I used to! And my whole family just keeps getting better and better, thinking more clearly, less brain fog, WAY more energy in our muscles etc. So just hang in there!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2177883