CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by my Mom's boyfriend and I can't let her find out but I don't know what to do. by friend1961 ..... Rape Survivors Support Forum

Date:   6/5/2014 1:54:56 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   144,138

Hi I was molested by an uncle at 14 . My parents didn't believe me and the constant passes went on for two years. From reading your story I think you should go to a teacher ,trusted family member , or a friends parent. Tell them what is going on and get the Police involved. He won't have a chance to hurt you or your Mother once this is reported. He will go directly to jail. This is not your fault you did nothing to cause this situation and he doesn't love you because no one who loves you treats you this way. Please report this as soon as possible it really is the best way to stop what is going on. If you have any younger siblings he may start doing it to them so it's best to stop it now.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by