Questions for people taking hydrocortisone by barbarosa ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum
Date: 12/27/2014 3:34:35 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Considering the fact that 1 year of Lam's protocol (on my own): vit C in 3 forms, B5, etc didn't get almost any positive effect and that now I am bedridden, I am thinking of trying hydrocortisone.
I have some questions for the people taking HC:
1) How much do you take and for how long?
2) How much did you improve? And how ill you were when startng it?
3) The state improved immediately after starting HC or it took some time?
4) Do you experince side effects?
5) If you had insomnia is sleep better after HC? (I have horrible total insomnia for 7 years and I use Remeron for sleep)
6) What was your serum cortisol when starting?
And, for people in Europe, do you have oral HC?
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2227078