CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help me identify a skin rash! by tswgirl ..... Parasites: Skin Support

Date:   4/6/2015 10:13:26 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,945

Looks like mine. I posted something like this. Its called red skin syndrome or topical steroid induced eczema. Go on youtube tofind out more.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by