Iodine supplementation by lavabo ..... Iodine Support & Discussion: Seaweed, Kelp, Lugols etc.
Date: 6/22/2015 12:47:57 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
I just saw that I have to take this list of supplements when I take Iodine :
- Magnesium – 400 – 1200 mg per day
- Vitamin C – 3,000 – 10,000 mg per day
- Vitamins B2/B3 (ATP CoFactors) – 100 mg riboflavin and 500 mg no flush niacin, inositol hexanicotinate form, 1-2x per day
- Can I take magnesium as magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) ?
- Same question with vitamin C, (acid L ascorbic ?)
- Can I buy vitamins B2 and B3 separatly or should I take something like that : http://www.amazon.fr/Optimox-Corporation-ATP-Cofactors-Tablets/dp/B00YHOWBFC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1434994900&sr=8-2&keywords=cofactors
It's a lot more expensive, is there any reason ?
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2261158