CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: difficulty breathing and copd by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   9/29/2015 8:22:29 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,117
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2279443

hi MH and others
hello

my mom is suffering from copd.
OK AND CERTAINLY VERY COMMON DIAGNOSES WHEN MEDICAL HAS NO SOLUTION FOR A LIFELONG DEVELOPMENT.

she was a smoker for about 50+ years
YUP

and has recently quit smoking(about 6 weeks ago).
GOOD

she was recently hospitalized with exacerbation of COPD and has difficulty breathing daily.
SORRY TO HEAR THAT

she wears oxygen at night and does breathing treatments but she seems to be getting worse each day.
AGAIN, SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS WITH HER, BUT THE LESSON HERE IS "YOURS" TO LEARN, WE OFTEN SEE WNAT OUR PARENTS DID THAT HURT THEM AND WE CHOOSE TO NOT DO THOSE THINGS IN OUR LIFE.

She spends most of her day in bed due to fatigue and difficulty breathing.
OUR LIFE IS IN OUR BLOOD AND WHEN WE LACK OXYGEN, WE LOOSE OUR ENERGY / LIFE.

I would like to get some insight on some natural holistic methods to not only treat her copd, but to possibly cure it. what kind of supplements,treatments, lifestyle changes etc. could help my mom? im really scared for her as I see her getting worse each day. please help me! any ideas or advice would be much appreciated!

NEVER TO LATE FOR YOUR TO LEARN, BUT WITH YOUR MOM, SHE HAS A LIFETIME OF PROBLEMS THAT ARE NOW AT DEATH'S DOOR. THAT AND RARELY DO PARENTS ACCEPT HELP WHEN IT POINTS AT THEIR LIFELONG HABITS, THAT AND MEDICAL NOW PRETTY MUCH BELIEVES THEY OWN HER AND ANYONE THAT STANDS IN THE WAY OF THEIR TREATMENTS AND PAIN MEDICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED A PROBLEM TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, SO YLOU HAVE ALLOT TO LEARN AS YOU EXPERIENCE.

ONE CURE DOES CURE ALL
WHAT EBVER IT TAKES TO REVERSE THE CONSTIPATION AND RESTORE THE CIRCULATION……

STARTS WITH EVERYTHING THAT ENTERS HER BODY EVERY DAY OF HER LIFE----YOU CORRECT THAT.

YOU GET HER BACK ON HER FEET AND SEE THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR IN YOUR AREA ONCE A WEEK.

YOU CORRECT HER DIET AND HER HABITS

YOU CLEANSE AS YOU WEED & FEED AND THIS ALL SPELLS WHAT FOR YOU?

YES, IT IS YOUR JOB AND HER JOB 8-12 HOURS EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE UNTIL SHE IS CURED----IF YOU AND SHE IS NOT WILLING TO TAKE ON SUCH A JOB, YOU ARE ONLY HEADING FOR HEART ACHE AS YOU WATCH HER SUFFER A TERRIBLE DEATH AND MEDICAL WILL MAKE SURE SHE TRAVELS THE MORPHINE HIGHWAY.

RULE 1
LEARN AND DON'T FOLLOW THE BAD THINGS

RULE 2
ALLOW YOUR MOTHER TO HAVE PEACE AND LIVE AND DIE HER WAY.

IF SHE WANTED TO LIVE, SHE WOULD HAVE CHANGED WAY BACK WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD KNEW SMOKING WAS BAD---THAT IS A SIMPLE FACT. TO WANT TO LIVE NOW IS GREAT, BUT 100X HARDER AND WHAT MEDICAL ARE EXPERTS AT, THEY USE MORPHINE TO SHUT THE BODY DOWN AND END THE MISERY.

SO IF YOU TAKE ON THE JOB, GET HER FREE OF MEDICAL AND IN 24 HOUR CARE. YOUR CARE. I CAN TELL YOU THAT 99% OF THE TIME, THE CHILDREN WILL NOT DO IT AND 100% OF THE TIME, THE PARENT WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE END AND CAN END UP HATING YOU.

MANY BLESSINGS AND GOOD LUCK,

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2279443