CureZone   Log On   Join

DMSO is the best treatment for Herpes by Medium.AL ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   11/3/2015 11:09:19 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   676
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2285664

I've had cold sore outbreaks 1-2 times a year for the last twenty years. Looking for a cure is actually what led me to alternative medicine.

I've tried all kinds of things by now - but the best so far is DMSO. Just put a little dab on with a cue tip and it knocks it out quick. You can also experiment with putting Iodine or aloe or something else in with the DMSO. Popping a Lysine pill or two doesn't hurt either.

I have gone from an outbreak lasting for two weeks where it blisters and scabs up down to about 3 days. Stops it before it blisters up. Just a little white bump then the bump disappears.

NOTE: I'll be the first to admit that the best way to stop herpes is by being healthy. It comes on when the body is run down and in an acidic state. IF YOU KEEP YOUR BODY ALKALINE YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY OUTBREAKS. Easier said than done even if you eat well and exercise because emotions can also affect your pH. The essential point, though, is that if you are having multiple herpes outbreaks you need to address some systemic issues first.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2285664