CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Deliverance by Laying on of Hands by refreshed ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   11/24/2015 4:55:30 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   686
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2289162

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Sounds like you may have an Universal-ism belief system. Not sure how you incorporate scriptures that say that few are chosen, or narrow is the gate.

The Way ...is that Jesus MADE A WAY to be SAVED. He is the WAY.

On the cross He died for our sins to make a WAY for all of us. But He didn't deposit the Holy Spirit in all people. Only to those that will believe in Him. Free Will. That is why we spread the gospel, so people will believe and be saved.

What God gave to every person was the breath of life...a living soul. They have physical life and a heart and mind that sooner or later searches for God, because they soon come to find that all is vanity without Him.

Now I understand why you keep saying that there is no need to teach...because you think everyone already is sealed by the Holy Spirit. Nowhere does scripture say to stop sharing the gospel because the Holy Spirit is already teaching unbelievers. The Holy Spirit is a gift and a seal to believers.

Ephesians 1:13
In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,

John 15:26
When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me.

An unbeliever does not testify about Jesus...only a believer that has the Holy Spirit does.

Acts 1:4
On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.

This was not told to unbelievers. It was believers that received the gift of the Holy Spirit.

This is my choice of belief. :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2289162