CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Cant take herbs, What else kills parasites? by Julzm25 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/2/2016 9:50:09 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,987
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2301526

Ok, mystery solved. This is a salicylate sensitivity that I have developed out of seemingly no where. Thanks for all of your helpful advice, as each piece played a role in helping me figure this out. The final key was speaking to my family member, discussing this with her and saying how scared I was to have an allergy that I wasn't certain about and never having lived with an allergy before not really understanding much about them-- I said to her, "it's just so strange because none of us are allergic to anything and haven't ever been in our life" to which she replied "well you did have a weird reaction to that root beer you drank on Christmas " (referring to not your fathers root beer). Ding ding ding. I immediately remembered my quick research in salicylate sensitivity that was suggested here!! Rootbeer was on the list! Just to be certain I am scheduling an allergy test but I wanted to thank everyone here for all your support and encouragement and shared knowledge!

(For the record, yes I was drinking on Christmas, and yes I forgot I had a reaction. It wasn't noticeable to me at first, and as I was leaving to go home to bed my family noticed my face was quite red. I drunkenly brushed this off as having too much booze although I then remembered when I went home to take off my shirt my neck and chest were red and hot. Was fine in the morning and never thought of it again!) that's what family is for, eh?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2301526