CureZone   Log On   Join

DAY 11, I messed up, is my MC over? Pls Help!!! by pink-platinum ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   2/27/2005 8:56:58 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   935
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=230379

I am on day 11, I was doing so well. Until now, the only cheating I did was putting on flavored chapstick and brushing my teeth! I am so so dissappointed in myself. Because this is my first cleanse, I wanted to go 3 weeks.
Today, I really really really wanted to taste food. I missed food so so much, and I couldn't fight my temptation. I had about 3 teaspoons of an omelette! I know it's not alot to regular eaters, but to someone on the cleanse, it could be so bad. I am so angry that I did it.
I don't want to quit now! Even after tasting it (and it did taste so delicious) I didn't want anymore. I was satisfied, and I know I can continue on without eating anymore.
But is it too late? Do I have to get off now? Or can I still continue? If I can continue, what should I do to make up for this.
I am so mad at myself, and if it has to be over now, I will not feel like I was able to benefit from the Master-Cleanse as I should of.
Any advice/suggestions are much appreciated!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=230379