CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Niclosamide use at the same time with Praziquantel by CalamityJane ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   5/6/2016 2:40:19 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,268
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2317152

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have used them both. I found the Niclosamide much more milder than the Prazi. I have not used them together because they both kill Tape worm and if you read the instructions on the Niclosamide, the dosing is completely different because they are two different drugs and work differently. If you want more information I would google Niclosamide versus Praziquental. There are case studies that you may or may not agree with.

Prazi if not taken based upon your weight and spread out far enough to allow your body to recover will knock you on your ASS/poison you. Combining Prazi with the wrong medication made me very sick.

I like that all the medications for ICU were written down, but I do recommend that you do additional research based upon exact uses and weight. Dosing is documented if you research. I do not recommend dosing yourself based upon what someone else has dosed without data. I do not know why you would take two Tapeworm medications at the same time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.23 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2317152