CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Scattering/Parasites.Lyme co infections? by summer203 ..... Lyme (Lime) Disease Forum

Date:   7/25/2016 3:35:47 PM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,512
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2328019

Hi, wow. Very descriptive. I had a lot of what you had the crawling, sores, eye, nose, privates, head pain so bad you think meningitis, allergic reactions, flushing, sweats. I have tested positive for lyme and some other things also show ANA positive which may indicate lupus? I had the butterfly rash and was getting sores on my face eyebrows nose etc., it also made red squiggly veins in my cheeks and I never had this stuff before its definitely not acne. but taking iver for a while now and it calms everything down for me only for one day though. So I have taken nightly. I am really afraid to go to that place again. It is terrifying.

I have a herb here I can take Bryon White AP but feel the same way, I don't think it's enough for this. And I can't go back to feeling like I felt before. Like I said been there and terrified. I don't know maybe that's what is required to go through more hell before we get better?

The filarial protocol...is that using the fen ben? Fen ben causes all that crawling??? Maybe that is what the iver is for? Or are you talking about a different protocol?

Sorry I am not of much help, hopefully someone who knows more will help. Lord knows I need it too.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2328019