CureZone   Log On   Join

Any medications that work without doing enemas by Laretyure ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   9/19/2016 6:40:40 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   838
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2335635

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Ok I've tried maybe 6 different medications so far mebendazole, ivermectin, praziquantel, pyrantel, niclosamide, tinidazole, and lots of herbs and enemas with Iodine or salt.

Mainly what is coming out is roundworms and the mysterious jellyfish worm from last month.

It looks like I have a nest right above the rectum area because when I do enemas I get cramping from that area. The worse the cramping during enema the worse the die-off and the more/bigger parasites come out.

There is a lot of trapped gas so it's hard to even get water in. Once it goes in there then it tends to stay for a while like it is trapped. I used this to advantage by adding Iodine or clove oil and letting it get trapped and that seems to be better than any medication so far at actual killing. This does not add up from what I'm reading on the forum since medications are supposed to be much stronger than herbs.

I would really like to find a pill that can work as well as these enemas so I don't have to go through this whole production but so far nothing has yet worked.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2335635