CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Alternative barrier on lips...Gloves in a Bottle by Cottonmouth ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   12/19/2016 8:57:52 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,204
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2347719

It all started in December 2010 when I bit the skin off my lips because they were dry and irritating the hell out of me and also because I got a little anxiety, I just couldn't resist the urge to bite. What a terrible thing to do... Anyways the next day I did the exact same thing and the day after that too for about a year until I decided to stop and leave my lips alone. That's when I noticed my lips would harden up, form thick yellow crusts that would leave my lips complete raw and inflamed when removed. I knew something wasn't right and it just didn't make any sense.
I also used to be a lip licker/picker when I was a kid but my lips would heal up very quickly.
Yes, I had the white line, I still get it when I leave my lips alone and it dries out.
I think many of us get ec because the skin lacks the natural moisture it needs to survive and then it dies. Gloves in a bottle description explains it well.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2347719