CureZone   Log On   Join

Morgellons is solvent toxicity. We are killing ourselves. by Ryan1111 ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   1/25/2017 10:07:34 PM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   630

I believe I have found the cause of Morgellons. While it is multifold, it is primarily due to solvent toxicity. Toluene, benzene, xylene and related products. Aromatic hydrocarbons are the primary cause. Women are primarily effected because beauty products like hair products are loaded with this stuff. And make up is also a primary cause via petroleum products in the make up.

Contributing factors are agrobacterium due to pesticide spraying. Genetically-Modified-Organisms foods also contribute.

Google Toluene toxicity and you will see many of the neurological symptoms you do with morgellons.

The pests problems, are not imaginary. The body is slowly dying due to the toxicity of these chemicals. ALL of the insects present with morgellons... collembola, mites (of all types), beetles, flies, moths, nematodes, strongyloids... they are the complete list of necrophage decomposers. It is their job to parasitize a dying body.. and our toxicity is sending them the signal to start feeding.

The fibers, and specks, and floating debris are the largest organ in your body, in severe distress.. the immune system is kicking out PCB's. There may be some validity to the chemtrails as the agrobacterium in our soils are a major contributor to metal toxicity in the environment. The biofilms caused by our diets is another contributor. You have to empower yourselves and not look for a silver bullet or someone to fix you.. because there is none. It is about educating yourself, listening to your body, and being disciplined to change it.

95% of people selling "the cure" are just out to take the suffering victims money and keep the solution hidden.. I've come across several of them. there are products out there.that can be used to get rid of the disease. Things like organic produce, lemon water, and calcium bentonite. Clean with enzyme cleaners.. avoid petroleum derived products as often as possible. When your blood ph is slightly above 7.0 (slightly alkaline) you will see he symptoms start to disappear.

The CDC is not going to acknowledge or do anything about this because they know that the entire American culture is the cause. The governments biggest lobbyists are going to protect their interests. We vote by how we spend our money. Spend it wisely.

A full system detox is needed, as well as a lifestyle change. The sooner you start the better. Heavy metals should be the first priority. Stabilized oxygen drops or tablets to help clear the digestive tract will also make a huge improvement.

This can be beaten. Blame and fear give your power away, they create more fear. You have more power than you realize.

Blessings to all.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by