CureZone   Log On   Join

skin infestation: looking for similarities with others. by sadbuttrue ..... Parasites: Skin Support

Date:   4/9/2017 5:20:43 PM ( 4 years ago ago)
Hits:   572
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2362373

No pets currently, had indoor cats though in the beginning of infestation.

I am a vegetarian for over 30 years. I hardly sweat and never use deodorants or perfumes. I live in a big city. I am not prone to mosquito bites. I have no insects in my apartment; I live above the treeline (floor 6 out of 6). My neighborhood is immigrant dense. No one else in my household exhibits signs of disease.

I developed "bites" 10 years ago on exposed skin. Doctors treated for scabies. After self treating with albendazole in 2014, "bites" were greatly reduced, but I continued to have bumps on my face and a worm-like structure and eruption in my mouth. I accidentally exposed my right ear to an essential oil (forgot I had soaked a q-tip in the oil). My ear went crazy: inflamed, hardened, blood filled, painful. Out of desperation I applied a steroid cream only one or two times, and the earlobe turned into a grisly tumor-like lesion. Doctors refused to help. Upon cutting a part of my ear off, I discovered worms everywhere in the outer ear.

I have no internal parasite that I know of. I feel no movement. I get the painful sting where there is nothing. I currently have many itchy, open sores in lines on my body. When I scratch I get a dark red mark that disappears after a few minutes. My ankles are swollen. I believe I have a type of strongyl.

I have been self-treating with iver, alben and doxy combo on and off for several months. I experiment with prazi and DEC. I intend to treat for a year or two.

Hope this helps you, Rahel.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2362373