miracle for me: try these supplements and minor lifestyle changes, they worked within days for me! by #223269 ..... Seborrheic Dermatitis Forum
Date: 7/22/2017 3:13:53 PM ( 3 years ago ago)
I have been struggling, it haunts me every time I look in the mirror.
Bulletpoint back story:
• 27 yo male
• history of drinking, fatty foods, poor sleep schedule
• hard worker, doctor, high stress
• poor diet - lacked vegetables, fiber and proper nurtients. Although have home gym and passion for working out, always stayed in great shape (195lbs of muscle with low body fat)
Tips to change lifestyle:
• drink 1-2x/week ~ 3-4 drinks
• drink water and exercise 3-4 for 30 mins (cardio driven)
• never eat after 9pm
• sleep 7-8 hours a night, you have to.
• smoke 1-2x/week if need be
• WASH YOUR FACE 1x/day and be gentle
• start respecting your body, it can only take so much and some of us are MUCH MORE sensitive than others physiologically. Think about yourself and do not look at others around you. You are lucky to have warning signs of internal issues as others cont abuse unknowingly.
• RenewLife Liver 30 day Detox (on Amazon ~$25)
• HealthKit Probiotic (Amazon ~ $25)
• MegaRed 4-1 (Omega 3s and Krill ~ $20ish)
Good luck everyone on your journey and let me know how it works out for you. This is all internal and these supps above should be extremely helpful. Please sound off in replies and let me hear about your outcomes and tribulations. Take care!
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2377302