CureZone   Log On   Join

Just venting by Designed ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   8/16/2017 1:50:02 PM ( 4 years ago ago)
Hits:   463
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2380833

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

How do we relate with the world around us now?

Just having a rough day with my parasitic buddies. Guess we are getting more comfy with eachother. I'm not quite as shocked at their audacity and they just seem to keep moving in. It is however terrifying at times. Still fighting though.

There are lighter easier days within those periods but damn it's hard. When no one single person in your life could ever begin to understand what you're going through. Hell, I barely understand it half the time.

I try not to share much with my family as well. They have a basic understanding but just knowing the little bit that they do is not exactly a cake walk for them. Besides, everybody has their own stuff going on and I don't want to be any more self centered than I've had to be to just survive.

I need to return phone calls. A few people I've told that I'm "sick" are worried. What do you even say after a while? One person is planning a trip to see me. "Oh by the way, don't be alarmed that I'm balding, my skin may look alarming and I'm extremely under weight"...

Just needed to vent. Doesn't help that I'm quitting my E-cig after 4 years. Decided that burning nicotine through a metal atomizer is likely not in my healths best interest. Up untill this time, I had justified using it because I was vaping menthol. Anti parasitic right? Haha!

Anyways, thanks for reading and/or responding. I do know it could be worse. This just gets scary and lonely sometimes.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2380833