CureZone   Log On   Join

Parasites symptoms are not yet improving on heavy doses of antiparasitics by Scaredjd ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   11/24/2018 10:13:11 PM ( 29 months ago ago)
Hits:   432
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2417925

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have read through alot of parasite posts on curezone but this is my first post. I found pinworms in my daughters stool over 3 months ago. We treated the family with pyrantel. 5 weeks later i started feeling crawling sensations both day and night in and around anus, vagina and urethra. Over the next 2 months i twas treated with pyrantyl, mebendazole for 10 days, 400mg albendazole 2 times a day for several days, several times, a few doses of ivermectin, and other herbs. I would see dead pinworms in my pee and sometimes in my poop but never had a day without symptoms. Several times i have seen a longer pinworm looking worm from 1-2 inches long and also some very small black worms not much bigger than the size of a pin head. What could these be?
This has been a living nightmare. I made an appointment with dr yu and he detected liver flukes and other imbalances and put me on a protocol of albendazole, ivermectin, praziquantil, tinidizole and Wormwood for 10 days on, then antifungles (diflucan, nistatin, afng) for 10 days, then liver flush, then repeat the whole cycle 6 times. I did the first 10 days of antiparasitics and still have symptoms of crawling, occasional stinging, itchinh, etc. every day. Symptoms are actually worse. Im worried about moving into the antifungal/ Liver Flush stage with no antiparasitics for almost 2 weeks. I just feel lost, scared, im second guessing this protocol and worried i will never get rid of these. Im looking for any advice, reassurance, etc.
I should mention that i have 3 children the youngest of which still has not gotten rid of pinworm (just treated whole family with 2 doses of albendazole) and the 2 oldest and my husband have never had symptoms. My husband is very supportive and caring. I suspect i have had these parasites for quite some time and dr yu believes i have had them from many years ago on a trip to south america. Thanks in advace for reading this long post and any advice or encouragement.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2417925