CureZone   Log On   Join

crawling in perianal/vaginal area after a lot of medicine. Please help!! by Scaredjd ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   1/28/2019 3:28:03 PM ( 27 months ago ago)
Hits:   420
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2420843

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I posted a couple of months ago on cure zone and since then have been reading up on various protocols. I have/had what I thought was pinworm (small white thread worms although some were over an inch long), have seen several Ascaris and tomato peel things and was told by Dr. Yu in St. Louis that I had liver flukes. After 3 months of the following protocol my most bothersome symptom of crawling, squiggling, slight stinging in perianal/vaginal area and surrounding skin, is still present on a daily basis. here is the protocol. First 2 months albenza 400mg 3x per day, ivermectin 12mg 3 x per day, praziquantel 600mg 3 x per day, tinidizole 3 x per day. I did this for about 10 days followed by 10 days of Byron whites AFNG, nystatin 3 x per day and diflucan 3 x per day. Then a Liver Flush which has yet to produce any stones but after my second Liver Flush and colonic is when I saw ascaris. I am now on my 3rd round but the first 10 days I took the parasite meds with the antifungals, and am staying on parasite meds for 3 weeks (tinidizole only for 10 days). I have upped the dose of ivermectin to 4x per day. Sometimes I take praziquantel and albenda 4 x per day as recommended by Dr. Yu but I worry about my liver. It seems unbelievable to me that there are still worms moving around down there! How could they not be dead by now? Dr. Yu also seemed a bit surprised. By the way, thank you for reading this if you have made it this far:)

My question is, Has anyone had eventual success treating similar symptoms that initially didn't seem to respond to high doses of meds? I know the ICU protocol says to take a break from albenza/ivermectin after 2 weeks but others on cure zone said they took it for over a month until symptom improvement. I'm hoping 3 weeks is ok. I would also love to hear from others that have gone to Dr. Yu and how everything worked out for you. I just feel really frightened that I will have to live like this forever. I also have 3 kids and a husband with no current symptoms (my daughter initially had pinworm which is how this all started) and they have been doing the original kalcker protocol without msm. Please, any help would be so appreciated

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2420843