CureZone   Log On   Join

parasite symptoms are not improving after months by Scaredjd ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   4/29/2019 2:22:35 PM ( 23 months ago ago)
Hits:   488
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2424208

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Could someone please help me! I feel very confused and don't know what to do. I have posted several times over the last 6 months or so. Have been following a high dose anti parasitic protocol consisting mostly of albendazole, ivermectin, praziquantel, few rounds tinidizole, with supporting herbs/homeopathics and supplements for drainage, liver and kidney support. Protocol was from Dr. yu in st Louis. I have pinworm, have seen what looks like ascaris, rope worms, and had liver flukes (not sure if these are gone. I have followed this protocol, along with Liver Flushes and antifungals, for 6 months. symptoms of depression, anxiety, knee swelling and others have greatly improved but symptoms of crawling, occasional biting, squiggling mostly in perianal region have been present every day. sometimes I feel crawling in scalp and other areas but mainly vagina, anus, etc. I am at my wits end!! Dr. yu had no more suggestions at my last appointment. Each time I start a new round of the meds I see a lot of (what look like) pinworms in my pee and occasionally in poop but after a few days I no longer see anything and still feel the squiggling. Sometimes it gets better but is always there at some point during the day. I feel like I can't live like this and I don't know what other combinations of medicine to do. I'm afraid of doing sharmkans protocol with the doxycycline because I have been working so hard to heal my gut and I'm worried about taking the Antibiotics plus I'm not sure it would help. I tried 10 days of fenbendazole but did not seem to help. I have read through Mattk3's protocol but it is very confusing and maybe I'm missing something but it seems the amount of parasitics he recommends are much less than what I have already been taking so I can't imagine it would work. Maybe I read the wrong protocol? I added diethyl into the mix a few days ago but don't notice anything different yet. Does anyone have any advice? Can you help me? My mind is reeling and I"m just so discouraged. Thanks for reading this and sorry it is so long:)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2424208