CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Possible Toxic Mold exposure, need help? by Texasfight254 ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   3/16/2021 4:28:55 AM ( 30 months ago ago)
Hits:   184
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2438437

Well all this started a few days ago, Iím usually on my feet a lot at work I can see why the tingling from time to time because of pressure on the feet. Well now it has progressed to a headache that comes and goes along with tingling in the hands and feet etc but not all the time. I have been working out and Iím healthy with no other issues other than asthma since I was 3. I know itís not anything else severe. I need help ASAP! I have been told thatís possibly toxic mold thatís effecting me. I have started taking organic activated charcoal. These issues donít happen all the time but theyíre annoying and I just want my ďnormal againĒ. Please if somebody could respond in a timely fashion I would appreciate it...
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.56 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2438437