CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: BFC Powder by MH 108 8 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   4/2/2021 2:57:35 PM ( 8 months ago ago)
Hits:   154
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2438837

Is there an upper limit of how much BFC powder can be consumed in a day?

UNLESS YOU KNOW DAVID CHRISTOPHER, SON OF THE LATE DR. JOHN THAT CREATED THE BF& C STYLE CALCIUM RICH HERBS--------YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH THEY HAVE TAKEN. They say on their bottles 2 capsules 3x daily for just about any herbal capsule.

I knew David Christopher very well---too well actually. On several occasions he explained their dosages for broken bones and uses his right calf as his example.

For broken bones, the dosage is going to be approx. 50-60 of the 00 size capsules. David's indian friend wrecked his mountain mike and shattered his leg bones in several places---David helped him walk down the mountain and took him to a personal surgeon "friend". This surgeon after x-rays said walking on the broken bones made them "SPLINTER" badly---so they scheduled surgery in 10 days.........David said he took over BF&C and instructed this full blood Indian friend--------the only reason his friend believed David was because as David was explaining the BF&C, a blue bird was outside the man's bedroom window. SO based on his native belief's----he took 100 capsules every day for 10 days..... DAVID picked him up and took him to the surgeon and with new X-rays, the doctor said go home, your bones are knitted nback together and healing nicely.I could tell you many similar stories, but this is the ONLY story I have heard that took that dosage----I have never needed to take more than 60 per day.

NOTE: the christopher brand does not exist other than in name only--it is commercial---they ONLY make single 0 capsules. So in comparison with my 00 capsules, maybe I was taking the same dosage........those making single 0 capsules in small 100 count bottles are a TRUE JOKE and the reason we have been making our own for 20 years....

"IF" you are talking about the BF&C bulk powder I make, that also has olive leaf and pure wild oregano oil-------I believe far superior to anything out there made by anyone.

I tweaked some areas pretty good yesterday.
CHIROPRACTOR the same day when possible. BF&C instantly and then get to your chiropractor.

Had two tablespoons a little while ago, and a little bit of inflammation and pain has gone away.

BF&C is calcium / mineral rich herbs---Dr. Christopher said and wrote that they are just "foods".

I took the BF&C History and expanded it about 5,000%---------------they made / make such things to make $$$$$$, I take such education and make what is possible when it comes to the subject of LONGEVITY----------their greed restricts them to offer 1 thing------because more than 1 confuses customers........where as i will make 100 variations if that is where it takes me.......

BF&C theory is limitless and the 1957 Q10 Theory explains it best and I think I am the only human on earth that cares.....or believes........

Blend that with the Hotema theories and the Breath - Air - Ians and Dr. Hay's true stories of a group of people that the males at age 250 look age 22----THAT is the stuff I like and BF&C understanding is all part of the bigger picture.

SOON the website will go in a HUGE DIRECTION for people such as yourself---a place that replaces this forum is a true way, with no advertising garbage and no b/s...a place where people can learn from people around the globe....it will be fun.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2438837