CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Scared all the time by #28416 ..... Anxiety and Panic Disorder

Date:   2/5/2005 4:05:10 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,187
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=272534

Thank you for your responses. I didn't stop by before because I was having connection problems. I feel better today, but then again, I don't have to go out. I don't know how to control this. I know that maybe seeing a professional would be the ideal plan, but I really can't afford it, and I'd like to see if I can deal without it first. I'm not known as a particularly shy person, and I don't think most people quite get how difficult it is for me to put myself out there because I do tend to get along with most people just fine, and I don't tell anyone. I have been called crazy in my teens, and don't want to have to go through it again.
Marnie, my diet is crap at the moment. I've started binging the last year or so, and have gained a ridiculous amount of weight that doesn't really help with the situation. I don't really eat junk food though. I don't mind any advice, and would love it if you could email me whatever information you have. I drink sometimes, don't smoke and don't do drugs. I'm not on any medication either.

Thank you both for responding, I really do appreciate it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=272534