CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Do I have Candida and what do I do about sugar cravings? by Grrr ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   8/23/2004 4:48:29 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,311
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=280962

Hey Todd,

This will be my 2nd attempt to post this message so I hope it works this time. The first time I wrote a small novel but this time I'll try to be more brief. Here goes...

First of all, thank you for the advice about adding peanut butter and ice cream to my maple and chocolate syrup. Sounds pretty good !! I'll give it a try. LOL

Okay, about the candida. A good way to determine if you have it is to try this test. And it costs nothing !!!!! The first thing in the morning, when you wake up, DON'T DRINK ANYTHING! Get a clear drinking glass, fill it full of tap water. Then work up a good bit of saliva in your mouth. Then, spit into the water. Sit the glass down and observe. If the saliva begins to have sinking streamers toward the bottom of the glass, this is an indication that candida is present.

The idea of environmental molds is one most people fail to consider. Other than taking Antibiotics , this is a common way that people fall into the trap of candida. There is one other way, however. Steroids. These have the same effect as Antibiotics in the way they destroy our essential bacteria. It is common these days to try performance enhancing supplements, and not just anyone would know of the resulting pitfalls that could be ahead by doing so. I'm not accusing you of this, so please don't get upset with me for bringing it up. I'm just throwing out all the possibilities.

So if you do the spit test it may answer the question of whether or not you have candida. If you don't have it, then you have no worries. If you do, then there are steps you can take to get it under control. And since you are in good shape you should have a lot less trouble dealing with it than those of us who lead a more "sedentary" lifestyle. lol

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=280962