CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida. by johng ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/4/2004 9:20:00 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,478
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=281294

I don't even know what the "whole approach" is (and don't really like the sound of the Bentonite either), but I'd like to share something about 3lac. I took it for awhile, and think it is one of the best probiotics out there, but it did not resolve all my health issues, though it did make me feel better as well. I do think it can help short term with digestive issues, and even some detoxing (what to you think the castor oil is in there for afterall).

but, it has its limitations. for example, it will do nothing for a clogged up liver or lymph system. same for kidneys. it also really won't help move stored toxins out of the body. I believe that in order for one to have candida overgrowth, the liver most likely has a large number of stones congeting it and the bile ducts, interferring with digestion and liver functions. to really recover health, all the stones have to come out, or the candida overgrowth will return time and time again, no matter what antifungals, supps or probiotics we take.

Johng

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=281294