CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida. by #15361 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/4/2004 12:44:19 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,430
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=281315

Hi Lovely and John

How good to hear that threelac is working for you both! I'm really pleased for you - it is such a relief when you get respite from the candida!

Lovey, thanks so much for the constipation tip too - I'm going to try this.

I've been taking threelac and oxygen elements plus for around two weeks - I've noticed I do feel more clear-headed, my boyfriend remarked how much better I looked - I feel like I can have a decent conversation with people without the normal brain fog - I've cheated a few times though and this is bad, I think I just thought 'wahey, something to help the candida, let's just see what happens if I have a muffin, some soda bread, a decaf latte, a fruit yoghurt . . . very naughty indeed, and I then had the itching and a few yukky things going on. So it's back to the diet (even more important as I have a big family wedding to attend next weekend and want to be in the best health possible.

Since taking the threelac and Oxygen elements, I have noticed I am constipated and certainly not doing my usual three trips to the loo per day! My Mum thinks I may be retaining more food than previous - tho I'm not sure and don't like the idea of the candida hanging on to it for too long!

I think this is it - we should still concentrate on the diet, cleansing and sorting out the imbalances, and if candida helps us feel better in the meantime, then it can't be a bad thing.

Today I signed up for a few acupuncture sessions along with some chinese herbal tea to see if it will help the candida plus wicked period pains I've had every month - I'm worried about it but maybe it might help - I'm going to post a message about it and we'll see what replies come in.

All the best to you though and continue to get well and make good progress - I will keep my fingers crossed for both of you!

Carrie xxx

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=281315