CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My opinion on the Whole Approach method vs. Threelac method of curing candida. by Lovey ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/5/2004 2:16:01 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,396
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=281342

Carrie,

Yes, very naughty! :) Cheating on your diet will make you constipated whether you are using Threelac or not, but even
if you are following your diet carefully, you do get more constipated while on Threelac. I'm sure it's because Threelac is more powerful than other probiotics.

Where have you heard that acupuncture works for helping with your candida? Let us all know if you notice any positive changes and maybe we'll try it too. I have a lot of pain during my cycle also. The weird thing is that my period starts and after three days, it stops and then resumes after a couple more days to complete my cycle. Then I have to expect it twice in one month. Yippie! :)lol... This has been happening since I started on 3lac. I take vitamins so I don't think that could be what's causing it. Maybe it's just me.

Good luck with your diet and I'm glad to hear you will put my psyllium husk trick to use. I have found it to be really convenient :)

Lovey

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=281342