CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Oatmeal is a Yes Yes by liss ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   2/24/2005 11:46:25 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,645
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=286152

Oatmeal could be making you more constipated. It has certain cloying action much similar to psyllium.

It's not a solid and so kinda mooshes on top of whatever else it connects with. I've noticed when my diet consists of mostly things that are "mooshy" that I become constipated because it's all compacting on each other...gross huh:) Then if you have a shake with it...it can be trouble.

Eggs are a great source of morning protein and a good way to kick start your day. When I started my first cleanse I ate eggs in the morning.(the microwave kind) I ate leftovers for lunch and stir fry for dinner. Anytime I tried to add carbs to my diet I started having symptoms. It became apparent that I was allergic to them. For me they convert into straight Sugar due to my families metabolism. I end up with such a headache and shakiness if i'm not balancing that bowl with some protein.

Nothing works for everyone...I'm underweight and the atkins diet is the only mainstream idea that could work for me....go figure.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=286152