CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: TO GERIG help newbie by gerig ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/12/2005 12:32:57 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   990

My MD is a candida specialist whose clinic specializes in people with candida and autoimmune disorders, etc. However, I would like to think that any doc can order you a food allergy test. It's a blood test. However, I have a lot of reasons to think a regular doctor may lauph out loud at the idea of allergy testing because I've never had one even suggest I was suffering from food allergies -- even though my symptoms are so clearly allergic symptoms. Maybe you can try an allergist or dietician. However, I would suggest that you have a candida specialist, homeopathic doc or traditional chinese healer read the results if at all possible, since a conventional doctor may dismiss it all as hooey.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by