CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Candida in bm's? by Candida Newbie ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/12/2005 11:05:33 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,290
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=287689

Mar...

I started out with gse and acidophilus plus for probiotic and anti-candida diet, with plenty of onions, garlic and broccoli. I have always kept fruit in, though. After a few days, I added fluconazole and stopped the gse. After a week, I was getting major reactions from what I'm sure was the fluconazole, so I stopped it after ten and went back to the gse. A few days prior to this, I added in a multi-vitamin and magnesium supplements. I stayed with that for awhile and now am getting a weekly infrared sauna and colonic. I'm off anti-fungals, and am taking two different types of probiotics (one is pb-8 in capsules and one is a gnc product that is not), eating a lot of yogurt, taking an omega-3 softgel a day and taking one or two multi-vitamins a day and a magnesium tablet about five days a week. I'm also taking p&b shakes about three to four times a week. I've also just added pau d'orco a few days ago and feel it's helping me with my immune system.

With me, I'm eating fruit and some organic cane juice or sugar. I'm not eating ANY processed foods or candy and am eating 95% organic foods. I'm leaving out 5% because I travel and sometimes I just can't get organic, so I get plain stuff as much as possible in that situation (raw broccoli, baked chicken breast).

I'm also consuming lemons/lemon juice every day or every other day.

That's pretty much it. I'm taking more probiotics than is recommended, but not as much as shroom (at least I don't think).

When the colonic series' are done... sometime in late June/early July, I plan on taking even more probiotics and maybe add in an anti-fungal for a week.

There are some days I really feel like I'm beating it, other days I feel "ok," but like it's still there. Overall, I can't complain with my progress to this point and it's been about 5 weeks since I started.

You?
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=287689